Hillhout Scotland Log Cabin
Hillhout uses only selected wood imported from Scandinavia, which comes from areas with a responsible forest management policy. More than 65% of our wood has now been certified according to PEFC requirements.
Wood is a natural product and as such it is normal for there to be some differences in appearance. Certain variations to the wood can occur due to weather conditions and other natural phenomena such as dry shrinkage or cracks at the end of beams, discolouration, resin pouches etc.
Hillhout cabins are supplied untreated, apart from the foundation beams, tongue and grove floor and roof planks which are pressure impregnated, so the application of a high quality wood preservative will be required.
Each cabin delivered is a do-it-yourself kit with clear, detailed assembly instructions. Should you require and help with the building process please ask us.
Why buy the Hillhout Scotland Log Cabin?
- Pressure impregnated foundation beams and roof planks
- Standard door swinging left
- It comes completed with a pressure treated floor
- Glazed opening window
- Supplied untreated (unless Impregnated 320 is specified)
- Made out of Scandinavian pine
- 28mm thick cladding - smooth logs with conical tongue and groove
- Available is six different sizes
DIMENSIONSSymmetrical roof: Front width is 3.2m (10'6")
Ridge-height: approx 245 cm (8')
Height side-wall: approx 203 cm (6'8")
The interior size is approx 25 cm smaller than the exterior size mentioned.
Assembley instructions for Hillhout Scotland