Hillhout Estland Log Cabin
Hillhout uses only selected wood imported from Scandinavia, which comes from areas with a responsible forest management policy. More than 65% of our wood has now been certified according to PEFC requirements.
Wood is a natural product and as such it is normal for there to be some differences in appearance. Certain variations to the wood can occur due to weather conditions and other natural phenomena such as dry shrinkage or cracks at the end of beams, discolouration, resin pouches etc.
Hillhout cabins are supplied untreated, apart from the foundation beams, tongue and grove floor and roof planks which are pressure impregnated, so the application of a high quality wood preservative will be required.
Each cabin delivered is a do-it-yourself kit with clear, detailed assembly instructions. Should you require and help with the building process please ask us.
Why buy the Hillhout Estland Log Cabin?
- Pressure impregnated foundation beams and roof planks
- Standard door swinging left
- It comes completed with a pressure treated floor
- Supplied untreated
- Made out of Scandinavian pine
- Available is five different sizes
- Front roof extension available (see picture below)
- Other options available please ring for details
DIMENSIONSSymmetrical roof: Front width is 2.2m
Ridge-height: approx 234 cm
Height side-wall: approx 192 cm
The interior size is approx 25 cm smaller than the exterior size mentioned.
Assembley instructions for Hillhout Estland